Sunday, July 29, 2007

Moth Sailing

I'm starting to seriously consider buying a single-handed dinghy like a Laser or Finn. So I went on YouTube to check out some videos there about these boats when I came across this and this.

They look like they're flying on the water ! It looks like a ton of fun too. Probably not cheap either...

There's lots on YouTube about these boats, but here's one good one that seems to be a marketing video of sorts.

A used Laser is probably the route I'll go with. There's lots of boats around and a bunch of regattas in areas close by. I can load one of them on the top of my car too...probably best to put in a roof rack though. Buying one this year is probably out of the question, I'll see what my finances are like next spring. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye open for good deals...

No comments: