Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Around Fort Erie

I moved back home to Fort Erie a few weeks ago. Not too happy about the move...I thought I would have found work by now, but the economic climate is still pretty bad and the job search process is slow going.

There's not much to do in this small town. I decided to pick up my camera and try to kickstart my photography again. I had some D-76 kicking around still and I was wondering if it was still going to be good. It'd been sitting in the basement in a tote box for about 2 years.

I went for a walk around the old downtown area...it's not big, only about a block long. The developer still worked, surprisingly enough. Here are some of the pics:







This one isn't of the old Jarvis st. area, but the yard of the old CL Sailboats company.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Nice photos. really like the old boats.