Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Political ads

Some Liberal minds are starting to get it. The person who came up with this idea should be promoted to the federal party level. I'm not really attached to any political party but I do think the current conservative federal government needs to be called out on some of their fiscal decisions and the myth of them being fiscally responsible needs to be debunked.

I originally found it on this blog through progressivbloggers.ca, but here's the video in any case:

1 comment:

Zach said...

Nice, I like it, but I know it is pointed at the voting Alberta public. That being said, it will not make any impact for two reasons. 1 - Alberta is solid PC ground and 2 - it is missing a lot of facts that voters already know. Still, powerful visualizations and it is that kind of powerful message that will at least get Alberta to "wake-up!"