Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best Recipes Ever: Paprika Chicken

I've been watching the new cooking show on CBC Video called "Best Recipes Ever" hosted by Kary Osmond. It's simple everyday food based on recipes from Canadian Living magazine. Osmond demeanour adds a lot to the show, although she seems rushed and a little stressed with the recipes that she tries to deliver. Still, it's a much better show than the Food Network's 30-minute Meals with Rachael Ray.

I tried out the paprika chicken recipe from Episode 7. I like a little heat in my meals so I added a chopped fresh chilli pepper. I also used chicken thighs instead of breasts. Overall it was pretty tasty! A nice smoked pepper flavour from the generous amounts of paprika. I made too much though and I'll probably be eating it for a few meals over the next few days.

Here's what my plate looked like:

No comments: