Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Friday night adventures

Not something you see everyday:



Nice guy...chatted with him for a while. The subway's a funny place...I have no trouble just talking to people, but when it comes to giving details like my name, I hesitate. Not sure why...this guys seemed decent enough. I wish I could have taken a better picture...hard to keep the camera steady in low lighting on a moving train. Don't like using the flash...

Anyways, I was on my way downtown to meet up with Lisa and her cousin Dave. Going out with a couple of newfies (I use the term as a form of endearment, not derogatory) for some drinks is always a bit of an adventure...it was a fun night. Dave works in construction with a bunch of guys who started a rap band called The Raw Luck Movement. Not my favourite type of music, but they were alright. I guess they're known around the city...a bunch of people showed up to see them, the bar was full.



No comments: