Friday, October 13, 2006

The Taj Mahal.

Here it is in all it's glory:



Yeah...it was busy with lots of tourists. I managed to get a good one here:



Overall, the Taj Mahal is impressive, but I wasn't all that excited about it. I thought it was rather plain when I finally saw it. I think the white marble makes it seem fancier for some reason. There are nicer places, in my opinion. The blue mosque in Turkey for example. The Red Fort we saw earlier in the day is the palace of the maharaja that built the Taj. That was a really fancy place ! Really big !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramzi,

Beautiful pictures Ramzi - you should see the pictures of Fort Erie today - knee high in snow...

Anonymous said...

Snow in Whitehorse too...wish I was with you Ramzi.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite the adventure. Hope the group is having fun together. It's so nice to see the pics when you are able to send them. So many beautiful places, and people.

Be safe and have fun!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramzi, nice pics seems like quite the adventure your on.. I hope everything is going well for ya!

Downtown Willie Brown

P.S.
Thanks for the golf pass that you dropped off before ya left that very nice..