Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More on politics...

Since I my last post was about politics and I criticized a website making fun of Stephane Dion, I figured it's only fair to post something from the other side...

I came across this site while searching for recent politics news:

www.gettingthejobdone.ca

While the site isn't as bad as the one mentioned in my previous post, it still lacks integrity and class. Considering that no one has taken credit for the site other than a link to an obscure email address, I can only assume that one of the opposition parties put it together.

If you are going to say something bad about someone and publish it online, have the courage to sign it and own up to it. It will be refreshing to get a sense of accountability and integrity from our political leaders...

No comments: