Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New Photo Links

I added a few new photo links and took a couple old ones out that didn't work anymore.

Ken Rockwell's site is really good and has a wealth of techincal information. If you're in the hunt for a new camera, this article is worth reading. So is this one.

Since I use an old Minolta X-9 SLR with manual focus lenses, The Rokkor Files is of interest to me. It also has an interesting article on using old, but really good minolta manual focus lenses with the Olympus series digital SLRs.

Justin Oulette's site
is pretty neat and his article on B&W film development is good. It got me started doing it at home. I want to do more B&W film, but I'm waiting to buy a scanner like this one so I can scan the film at home.

Matt Denton's camera collection is just really cool to me.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I have just unearthed a Minolta X-9 at home, but don't know how to use it! It doesn't work, but I hope it would when I bring it to a repair shop (somewhere in Hidalgo, Quiapo...?). Hope I can approach you (at least through this virtual world) when I try to use it. Thanks ;)