Thursday, February 01, 2007

Time travel

I left Hong Kong at 4:30pm on Feb 1 and arrived in Toronto at 8:20pm on the same day after 18 hours on a plane and 1 hour in Anchorage, Alaska. A long trip to say the least, but I'm finally home after a 2 hour shuttle ride from the airport to Fort Erie.

I knew it would be cold when I got here, but somehow it's still a bit of a shock. It's good to be home though.

I'll take the weekend to veg out and get my fill of hockey and the superbowl and then figure out what to do next. There are a lot of people to catch up with and I also have to figure out what to do about income. All in good time though...

As far as this blog goes, I still have to upload pictures from the Philippines to online albums. I'll try to get through it tomorrow. I also have a few ideas in mind for some photo projects. I'll try to keep it fresh with some interesting pictures. I hope to be able to publish at least once a week if not more often. I'll also try to get out to the areas around south Niagara on some mini-road trips.

2 comments:

Waz said...

Welcome back to the Great White North, Ramzi! You'll be glad to hear that the Sens have righted the ship. Anyway, see you soon in the Fort...

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see more pics.
glad youre home safe.... oh its so cold

F