Friday, February 09, 2007

Photo albums....

It's seems I arrived back home just in time for the arctic wind to blow down and send everyone into a deep freeze. It's a bit of a switch going from hot and muggy weather in excess of 30C to -20C with the wind chill. I've been reluctant to leave the house. I've had to shovel the driveway a few times too...I'm just glad I didn't have to do it the night I got back. The upside is that I haven't been bitten by mosquito !

Well this past week has been a little strange. It's nice to be back in familiar surroundings, but it's also been a bit of a sobering experience. I've updated my resume (new version is linked in the sidebar) and started applying for a few jobs. I can't really do or plan much because of a shortage of cash.

I've managed to sort out some of my pictures. I've added Philippines1, Philippines2, Philippines3, and Hong Kong to the photo albums list.

I now have to go through over all my pictures and pick out the best ones. The task of organizing them seems daunting...there are almost 2500 of them.

I took some pictures on the flight back when flying over Alaska at sunrise. The view was awesome and I don't think the picture does it justice. The way the light was hitting the mountains and all the snow and ice made it seem surreal. Here's a picture:

No comments: