Friday, April 20, 2007

Hiatus is over

I finally got a job...I'll be joining a couple of my friends at a place called Multimatic in Markham, Ontario.

I'll be working in the design department designing hinges for cars...doesn't sound too exciting, but there's a lot involved in designing door/trunk/hood hinges. It should be a really good learning experience for me...I'll be working with other engineers and being supervised by more experience engineers. It's a really good change from where I was working before I decided to go on my career break.

It's all happening pretty quick...I start on Monday on training for Catia for week and then get at 'er the following Monday.

I'll be busy hunting for an apartment or some sort of accomodation. I had a quick look and the prices seem ridiculous for some of the places I see. I wasn't a big fan of living in the big metropolis before, but I didn't exactly live in the best neighbourhood either. I'll have to find a balance between rent and location and hopefully find a place that'll be a good value.

The photography stuff will obviously be on hold for a little while...

No comments: