Saturday, December 02, 2006

B&W pics from India

I finally got some of my black and white film developed. The pictures turned out great. I took them using my Olympus XA compact camera and Kodak 400CN film. I wish they made a compact digicam with a fixed focal length lens and a quality that rivals the lens on this little camera. I like the ease of use of digital photography, but I have to say that I still prefer the look of film taken with simple old cameras that have very high quality lenses. Especially using B&W film. Anyways, here are some of the pics. I'll have to put up another album for them sometime.









Developing film here is pretty cheap. I got 3 rolls developed, prints, and CDs done for around $15. The same thing back in Canada would have probably cost around $50.

No comments: